INSURANCE COMPANIES WE HAVE WORKED WITH:
(but not limited to)
Norfolk & Dedham
10 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE HAVING YOUR CAR REPAIRED:
- YOU CAR IS AN INVESTMENT, PRESERVE IT'S VALUE AND YOUR SAFETY BY HAVING IT REPAIRED PROFESSIONALLY.
- NEVER DRIVE A CAR THAT COULD BE UNSAFE BECAUSE OF DAMAGES.
- SOME INSURANCE COMPANIES MAY WANT YOU TO VISIT THEIR DRIVE-IN CLAIMS CENTER BEFORE HAVING YOUR CAR REPAIRED. YOU CAN DO THIS, OR YOU MAY LEAVE YOUR CAR AT OUR SHOP AND ASK THAT THE INSURANCE COMPANY INSPECT THE CAR HERE.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO OBTAIN MORE THEN ONE ESTIMATE OR APPRAISAL.
- YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO TO THE REPAIR SHOP OF YOUR CHOICE. YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY CANNOT REQUIRED YOU TO GO TO A PARTICULAR SHOP.
- DIFFERENCE IN REPAIR ESTIMATES ARE COMMON. A LOWER ESTIMATE MAY NOT INCLUDE ALL NECESSARY WORK THAT IS NEEDED TO PERFORM A PROPER REPAIR.IF YOU'RE NOT SURE WHY ONE ESTIMATE IS DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER YOU'VE RECEIVED,PLEASE ASK US.WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SHOW YOU WHAT THE DIFFERENCES ARE.
- CHOOSE A SHOP THAT HAS UNIBODY REPAIR EQUIPMENT AND HAS CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS, SUCH AS ( ASE AND I-CAR ).
- ASK IF THE SHOP WILL BE USING GENUINE MANUFACTURED ( OEM ) REPLACEMENT PARTS.
- ASK IF THE SHOP OFFERS A REPAIR WARRANTY.
- LET US HELP YOU NEGOTIATE YOUR CLAIM WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY.
Claim numbers are issued by your insurance company at the time you report your accident. Just jot it down and bring it in with you when you come in to begin the repair process. We will do the rest.
Mario's Auto Body works with Enterprise. They will meet you at our shop or we can give you a ride to their facility.
The amount of deductible that you will be responsible for is determined by your insurance policy. If you carry broad collision and you were not at fault, then your insurance company most likely will waive your deductible. Insurance companies determine fault by your account of the accident when you make the claim, and by reviewing the accident report filed with the police department. If you aren't sure about your deductible, you can call your agent and he can tell you whether your insurance company has waived your deductible or whether you will be responsible to pay this when you pick up your vehicle.